ICASA ITB 2018
Proceeding of ICASAITB 2018
- IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Scopus indexed)
- Online ISSN: 1757-899X
- Print ISSN: 1757-8981
- Link : https://iopscience.iop.org/issue/1757-899X/645/1
ICASA ITB 2018 media publication:
Poster CfP of ICASA ITB 2018 : Download
| Jusman Syafii Djamal
||Minister of Transportation period 2007-2009
|Prof. Wahyu Kuntjoro||Fakulti Kejuruteraan Mekanikal,Universiti Teknologi MARA
40450 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
|Dr. Alessandro G. M. Gardi||Department Aerospace Engineering and Aviation, RMIT University, Australia|
|Prof. Hari Muhammad||Dean of FTMD ITB
Institut Teknologi Bandung
|Prof. Florian Holzapfel
||Insitute of Flight Sytem Dynamics
Techische Universitat Munchen
- Prof. Djoko Suharto, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Prof. Roberto Sabatini, RMIT University, Australia
- Prof. Toshiro Ohashi, Hokkaido University, Japan
- Prof. Hari Muhammad, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Prof. Hadi Nur, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Prof. Ichsan Setya Putra, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
Conference Chair: Dr. Taufiq Mulyanto, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
Technical Program Committee (TPC)
- Chair : Dr. Hisar Pasaribu, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Co-Chair : Dr. Denni Kurniawan, Curtin University Sarawak, Malaysia
TPC members :
- Dr. Ir. Edy Suwondo, M.Sc., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr. Yanuar Burhanuddin, Universitas Lampung, Indonesia
- Dr. Ony Arifianto, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr. Ainul Ghurri, Udayana University, Indonesia
- Dr. Bambang K Hadi, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr. Deddy Hermawan Bagus Wicaksono, Swiss German University, Indonesia
- Hendri Syamsudin, PhD., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Mr. Mahardi Sadono, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Mr. Khairul Ummah, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
Scientific Committee (SC)
- Chair : Djarot Widagdo, Ph.D., Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Co-Chair : Irza Sukmana, PhD., Universitas Lampung, Indonesia
SC member :
- Prof. Nukman, Sriwijaya Univerisity, Indonesia
- Associate Prof. Norma Alias, Univerisiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Dr. Rachid Kadouche, Universite de Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
- Dr. Ir. Rais Zain, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr. Uceu Fuad Hasan, R.S., GKSS Germany
- Dr Toto Indriyanto, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr. Waleed Mugahed Al-Rahmi, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr. Kamran Azam, Ripah International University, Pakistan
- Mr. Muhamad Luthfi Irfan Nurhakim, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Mr. Javentius Sembiring, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
ICASA 2018 covers several topics, they are including but not limited to:
- Aviation Science and Technology: navigation, transportation, surveillance, construction, logistics, airport operation, satelite and telecommunication system, aircraft navigation technologies, aerodrome planning, big data analysis, etc.
- Aerospace Engineering: aircraft design and development, thermodynamic, aerodynamic, astrodynamics, aeronautical simulation systems, flight dynamics, structural dynamic, aircraft electronics, advanced propulsion, airport design, new materials, etc.
- Safety and Energy: safety system and regulation, renewable energy, environmentally friendly energy, legal issues in aviation, analysis of aviation safety, food security, etc.
- Applied Sciences and Engineering: electrical and telecommunication engineering, mechanical and industrial engineering, geophysics, material science, chemical and environment, architecture and civil engineering, computer and information technology, aeronautical science applications, statistics and applied mathematics, etc.
|Conference Fees||Early Birds||Regular|
|Local (IDR)||International (USD)||Local (IDR)||International (USD)|
|Presenter||1.500 K||$ 150||2.000 K||$ 200|
|Student||1.000 K||$ 100||1.500 K||$ 150|
|Attendance||1.250 K||$ 125||1.750 K||$ 175|
Extra IOP Publication fee : 1500K or $150
Benficiary : Khairul Ummah, Account Number : 131-000-406-3980
Swift Code : BMRIIDJA, Bank Name : Mandiri, Branch : Surapati, Bandung
Bank address : Jl. Surapati No. 2, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
- Kindly complete your personal details as it will be used for the Invoice and the Acceptance/Invitation Letter.
- Soon (up to few days) afterwards, we shall email you the Invoice and Acceptance/Invitation Letter.
- The information you fill in will also be used for arrangements during conference days.
- Abstract submission : 30 August 2018
- Abstract acceptance: 3 September 2018
- Full papers submission: 15 August 2018
- Full paper acceptance: 25 August 2018
- Early bird registration : 31 August 2018
- Abstract submission: 30 August 2018
- Abstract acceptance: 3 September 2018
- Full papers submission: 20 September 2018
- Full paper acceptance: 1 October 2018
- Registration deadline: 16 October 2018
Conference : 23-25 October 2018
ICASA 2018 has publication partnership with IOP Conference series: Materials Science and Engineering. Authors need to follow the journal guidelines when formatting their papers, these are available from the website at http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/authors
Authors must prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX according to IOP Publisher guidelines and templates as presented on the link above. Manuscript file should in PDF format, then submited through Easychair link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icasa2018. Manuscript for ICASA 2018 should be prepared in 4 pages to max 6 pages.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copy edit or reformat papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Post-publication changes are not permitted, so please ensure that your paper has been checked for errors.
By submitting a paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the IOP Proceedings Licence.
Journal and Proceeding
All accepted and presented papers will be published in proceeding of ICASA 2018 at IOP Science Publisher (Scopus Indexed). Selected full papers should be modified for submission to partner journals of ICASA 2018. These partner journal agree to allocate papers from ICASA 2018 in a regular edition or special issue.
- Metals (IF : 1.984, Q1)*
- Sustainability (IF :1.789, Q3)*
- Facta University series Mechanical Engineering (ISI/WoS ESCI indexced)
- Metalurgical and Material Engineering (ISI/Wos ESCI indexed)
*) additional cost may require
ICASA 2018 will be held in Aula Barat International Hall ITB, Jalan Ganesha 10 Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.