ICASA-MATRIX 2020 covers several topics, they are including but not limited to:
ICASA 2020 scope:
- Aviation Science and Technology: navigation, transportation, surveillance, construction, logistics, airport operation, satelite and telecommunication system, aircraft navigation technologies, aerodrome planning, big data analysis, etc.
- Aerospace Engineering: aircraft design and development, thermodynamic, aerodynamic, astrodynamics, aeronautical simulation systems, flight dynamics, structural dynamic, aircraft electronics, advanced propulsion, airport design, new materials, etc.
- Safety and Energy: safety system and regulation, renewable energy, environmentally friendly energy, legal issues in aviation, analysis of aviation safety, food security, etc.
MATRIX 2020 scope:
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Structure, Design and Vibration; production and manufacturing, industrial engineering, Energy, Heat transfer and Fluid dynamic, mechatronics, and automation system.
- Advanced Materials Science and Engineering: energy materials and devices, nanomaterials and nanotechnology, polymers and composite, ceramics and high-temperature materials, biomaterials, and tissue engineering, corrosion and coating, magnetic materials and superconductor, metallurgy, welding and joining technology, functional materials, etc.
- Applied Sciences and Technology in Mechanical and Materials Engineering: applied materials in electrical and telecommunication engineering, chemical and industrial engineering, applied nuclear energy and technology, mechanics in civil and construction engineering, modeling and simulation, etc.